Summer heralds in even longer days, and warm nights.
Sweet scents of the garden... 🌿 I'm a gardener, btw. 🌿 ...and so much more
Here are a few things that light my fire + give much joy to my life...in no specific order. Enjoy.
I have a handful of tried and true Food, Products, Books, Podcasts that make life grand!
So here goes with what makes this Gemini ♊️ happy!
1) Kombucha: love all the different flavors + how it helps your gut; I believe it cured my eczema through drinking daily (and yes, I've made my own).
2) Aesop body Balm and Soap...a bit pricey but I enjoy small luxuries.
3) Cocokind: a fabulous Organic, skincare company out of San Francisco. The price points are so accessible which is great.
4) The Dr. Tommy John Podcast...I've worked with him off + on to help chronic shoulder pain from three Labral tear surgeries. He's a font of information + bursting with passion + generosity. Find him on IG @
5) Evan Healy Whipped Shea Butter for Lips...again pricey but amazing product.
6) Diptyque Candles- These are an investment but truly splendid. I adored the Oranger candle which is perfect for Christmas time + winter months.
*More on Candles soon; I will be writing a Blog on a long list of Candles for the home (at all price points).
7) Instagram accounts I follow + truly enjoy
Gardening: @williamand edward + @deannacat3 are my two favorites (so many)
Health: @shutthekaleup + @alisonwu + @rawchefandrea + @tripleplaydoc + @drtommyjohn
Interior Design: @harlowejames + @sgardnerstyle + @carmeonhamilton + @houseofbrinson + @themakerista...all very different but very talented and I enjoy their stories, too.
Finance: @saverspender + @chasingboba + @theluxestrategist
Clothing/Thrift: @uncomplicatedspaces + @sarahchuck
Spiritual: @drewcanole + @thedetoxinitutive + @byron.katie
So many more to mention but these are my mainstays that I watch most of the time.
I can't wait to tell you more little things I love, and I will do so every month.